[pct-l] Fwd: need help with networking in OR

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 13:40:13 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: bighummel at aol.com
To: OKaratepe at crowechizek.com
Sent: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:39 am
Subject: Re: need help with networking in OR

Howdy Omer,

?

I am cc'ing your note to the pct-list which is an internet discussion list of Pacific Crest Trail enthusiasts and long distance hikers who might be interested in joining you, or pass your note onto friends who might.?

PCT-Listers; reply to OKaratepe at crowechizek.com please.

Lucky dog, you!? I would go with you, but other commitments, some good, prevent me!? Lucky dog, me!

Best regards,

Greg "Strider" Hummel