[pct-l] Pocket mail composer for free - given

roni h roni_h3000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 13:27:09 CDT 2007

Hey evryone.   I've got sevral request for the composer I was giving away. All of the people who wanted it were planing to use it in the more distant future, and I was in kind of a dilema to who to send it, but just now I met Rocham here in old-station and he said hell need a new composer as early as next month, and that he would use it for the rest of the pct.
So I'm giving him the composer, as he will probebly get the most use of it of evryone.

Sorry to evryone who's not getting the composer.

Cheers

Roni (in old station)