[pct-l] Disapointed in Switchback

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 13:44:39 CDT 2007

JMT Unsupported writes: I am not insinuating that you are a moron.

I readily admit I am a trail moron.? This reflects on no one else, but this is because I am?hardcore backpacker trash.? A moron is a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.? Since I am a gnarly trailtown sacking?drifter,?spittoon spitting?saloon moocher,?and trail troll, I fit the definition.

This is a badge of honor and renown in certain circles, where polite and civilized hikers do not go.? It is like in the biker community.? It is the 1%er's of the backpacking world -- the ones others avoid and keep their distance from.? The hikers you would be embarrassed to admit you know.

I thank you for your?attention.

Switchback the One Percenter