[pct-l] Disapointed in Switchback (2).htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Jul 23 12:21:44 CDT 2007

[pct-l] Disapointed in SwitchbackSWITCHBACK,
I am not insinuating that you are a moron.....to the contrary, your wisdom
and witts continue to amaze me.
I am only saying you may have early symptoms of Moronic Disorder but, then
again, it has been suggested
all long distance hikers suffer from this disorder and the symptoms become
most obvious around Kick-off       time when the so called Barn Fever or
Cabbin Fever breaks out, known in medical circles as Moronic Disoder.

See, you are not alone Switchback.

JMT Reinhold
Dr. of Moronic disorders

SWITCHBACK  WROTE:
_reinholdmetzger at cox.net /Unsupported_ (mailto:reinholdmetzger at cox.net
/Usupported)  writes: SWITCHBACK,  I'M  DISAPPOINTED  IN YOU!!!  Don't you
like girls
anymore? Have you always  suffered from this male chauvinistic anti female
mentality or is this a more  recent problem?  These could be the early
symptoms
of a condition known in  medical circles as ''MORONIC DISORDER'' usually the
result of to many nights at  high altitude, resulting in oxygen deprivation,
which in turn causes brain cells  to die. Very frequently associated with
long
distance hiking and death defying  expeditions to extreme elevations like
Mt.
Whitney & Mt. Humphrey. Can be  life threatening if left
untreated...........seek medical treatment  immediately!!!

I thank you.
 Switchback the Moron