[pct-l] 2008 Thru Hike Plan

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 09:52:04 CDT 2007

speshul41 writes: I guess with all that motor coach slack packin, your Sherpa will be almost out of work.? Oh wait, he can carry your camelback and sat phone.
Good point.? I forgot about the valet along with pack train and motor coach support for my thru hike.? I will need a valet to accompany me on my hike.? No civilized hard core backpacker would be seen out on the trail with their valet.? I guess I should have people send me their resume on this position.? There might be two openings, since I need a lot of care on the trail.

Thanks, your pal, Switchback