[pct-l] Belden / Middle Fork Feather River -hiker update.

LumberJack themtgoat at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 03:13:37 CDT 2007

I just was hiking in the M. Fork of the feather River area on Saturday, 7/14.

On the way there I saw lieutenant Dan Near Belden, he said he broke is toe, and he is hitching to Eureka to take a week off to let his toe heal.

I found Robo Cop at the Middle Fork Feather river and delivered the pocket new testament that he requested. Yes, it was only about 1 oz...for you ultra lighters. :-)

I did see her, but RMBL (Caithlia)?, Jackie (Granite Falls) and Thunder (hudson, OH) were about 10 miles before the Middle Fork Feather River as I hiked back to La Porta Rd.

I hope to do another hike this Saturday, near Old Station to see if I can catch up to my hiking budy Robo Cop again. (We started out together in 2005). It looks like he is doing pretty good, and I am hoping he will make it to see Canada this year.

-Lumberjack-
PCT 05