[pct-l] New JMT guidebook

cmkudija at ca.rr.com cmkudija at ca.rr.com
Fri Jul 13 15:33:40 CDT 2007

Thanks, Roslyn!

I, for one, don't mind this informational, albeit promotional, posting.  So
there.  Particularly when the book's author is a botanist/geologist.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California