[pct-l] The Last (?) Nobo Thru of 2007

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 22:51:04 CDT 2007

True true,

500 miles was nice to hit.  I stopped for about 3
minutes.  Admittedly, there were factors affecting my
enjoyment of Section E, but generally I would say
section E was my least favorite section.  Remember the
miles of whoop-dee-dos that motorcycle use had turned
the trail into?  that got me PO.

-----speshul41