[pct-l] Sec A shuttle route Laguna to Cibbets

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Jan 28 00:09:19 CST 2007

According to the USFS website, Kitchen Creek Road is closed north of
Cibbets:

Open from Sunrise Highway south to the midpoint gate which is locked.
Closed from midpoint south to Cibbetts Flat Campground.  Purpose: Public
Health and Safety/Law Enforcement Operations.  The campground may be
accessed from I-8 on Kitchen Creek Rd.

It's been closed for several years now - must be one big "law
enforcement operation" <grin>.

Thing Valley Road is also closed for the same reasons.

AsABat