[pct-l] Sec A shuttle route Laguna to Cibbets

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Sat Jan 27 23:59:26 CST 2007

montypct wrote:
> If I wanted to do a group hike shuttle from Mt Laguna south to Cibbets Flat, what would be the best route to take......... semi-OK road and all.

can't remember the name of the road... maybe it's thing valley rd?
anyway, the road that goes past cibbets flat campground actually
continues all the way up to the sunrise highway, though it turns into a
dirt road at some point. sometimes it's closed off, though. i've driven
it once- it's a nice drive! didn't have any trouble in my honda crv...

girlscout