[pct-l] Food Cache and hitching

The Mountain Goat themtgoat at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 21:51:58 CST 2007

I agree with Yogi. I only hitched Big Bear, Mojave, Etna, Whites Pass, and Skykomish.
in 2005.

When I do it again, I think just Big Bear, Mojave and Skykomish.
Unless we find a way to send packages to Stevens Pass (instead of Skykomish).

-Mountain Goat-

Yogi Said:
You can hike the entire 700-mile Southern California
section without hitching at all -- except maybe
Mojave/Tehachapi.

The Clean Machine hiked in 2003 and never hitched into
a town.  They planned well and used logical maildrops.
 This year, I'm planning only one or two hitches:
Mojave and maybe Skykomish WA.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com