[pct-l] Fwd: Re: Taking Care of "The Boys"

Larry breed 409chevy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 25 14:25:18 CST 2007

I made a mistake,I just took a plastic bottle of the monkeybutt powder and it is actually called Anti monkey butt powder, sorry for the incorrect info. they say it is a sweat absorber and friction fighter (i am always on the look out for friction fighters) it says sprinkle on areas prone to tenderness before activity begins. Not for use in nose,mouth or eyes. It comes from Buda Texas the lady who answers the phone told me "here in Texas it gets real humid we all ride harleys and wear lots of leather and anti monkey butt is the only thing that works for us"she may have been feeding me a line but we sell a ton of it.  If you need it we carry it @ grocery store in Sierra City $5.99.
  Tell us Kathy sent you and we will give it to you for $5.50

Note: forwarded message attached.