[pct-l] Grand Canyon PCT Training Expedition

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Tue Jan 23 23:38:13 CST 2007

Yo...pal, you said, and I quote, 'don't forget to be at Jack's in Bishop this Saturday for breakfast with me.  It's at 8 A.M.'

My sincerest regrets, Bishop is just a tad too far from my neck of the trail.  But what a nice thought....tho I know it's just a trap so you can attempt a quiet kidnapping.  Because I'm not planning to attend your Grand Canyon PCT Training Expedition.  I cook, I no longer hike, so unless you can teach me something really stupendous about new ways to fix hamburger for the masses, there's no reason for me to be there.  I'll be here, mending tents, reading journals from the Class of '06, etc., mundane tasks, I know, but they have to be done.   Besides, I've never tried it, but I'm pretty sure being auctioned off isn't my sorta thing.  So kidnapping me from Bishop is out...ya just gotta try it closer ta home.  My home!  If ya think ya can, pilgrim.
Watchin' my back,
Georgi