[pct-l] Pocketmail

Dan Fenn danfenn at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:56:56 CST 2007

I'm curious as to how many folks will be taking a Pocketmail Composer with
them on the trail this year and what their experience has been.  I'm getting
close to that point where I need to decide if Pocketmail is the way to go.

Although I've heard some good things about Pocketmail, I've also heard some
pretty negative things as well (composer craps out, lousy service,
unreliable, etc.)...so what else is new, right?

Are there other options out there similar to pocketmail but better/more
reliable?  The thing I like about pocketmail is the fact it runs on two AA
batteries that apparently last a good long time and emails I create can be
sent directly to my journal site.

Any comments, suggestions or other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan