[pct-l] Grand Canyon PCT Training Expedition

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 02:18:56 CST 2007

StoneDancer1 writes:

So..... how much you figure you'll get for us wimin?  No Way Ray  turned down
an offer of 3 good mules for me once.  Bet he was  reconsidering that offer
long about Mission Creek Trail Camp.  Stone  Dancer

Actually, I was going to call off  the auction down at Phantom Ranch of the
expedition females.  There was  some indication that they might be interested
in "some handsome strong  Indians".  This is NOT the response I had planned.
But now it  looks like they might planning to ambush me, so I am considering
the auction  again as self defense.

Switchback the  Auctioneer