[pct-l] On the WAY!!!!!!!!

Roy roy_hiking at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 02:16:35 CST 2007

  Just purchased my airline ticket and counting.  ** 88 ** days.

  Pack: Most likely a Golite Gust,  20 oz., waiting till the end of Jan. for the new model.

  Sleeping bag:  Campmor 20 deg. down bag(mummy).  1lb 8 oz.  Used a 30deg. on the AT it worked out great.

  Tent:  Tarp Tent - 1lb.  from Moonbow, in NH.   A test model, I picked up when I stopped by on my AT hike.  It has netting at both ends and on the sides, and it keeps out most of the flying bugs (no floor).

                                        Take Care, Hike Safe, and Give Back to the Outdoors

  Roy (aka Bayou)

  Trail Journal 2006 @ http://www.trailjournals.com/bayou/
    Hiking Page @ http://geocities.com/roy_hiking/