[pct-l] enough time to plan?

Jack H hikerunion at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 17:28:55 CST 2007

Most definitely! In fact, one can pretty easily decide to hike the
trail a few weeks before the depart and have no problems at all. I
started planning my '06 hike about three months before, and wished I
had more to do! Without food droping the whole way, a house to sell
and a job to quit, there isn't much to do. Yogi's PCT Handbook takes
nearly all of the work out of planning as well.

Have fun on the trail! I'm a recent Davis expat btw:)

      Jack