[pct-l] tent stakes

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jan 14 19:23:39 CST 2007

That is a good idea for the elastic guy lines. Simpler than another idea
which was to put a short loop next to the fly and then attach regular
line for out to the stake. And using sticks and rocks saves carrying and
pounding.

The other thing is that when I take down my tent, I always count my
stakes to make sure I've got them all.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>