[pct-l] international trails

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Sat Jan 13 18:52:48 CST 2007

There is a short-ish (10 days) one that goes between France, Italy,
Switzerland and then back to France again thourhg beautiful alpine
scenery. You can camp out the whole way if you want but there are
huts and chalets too. It's called the Tour du Mont Blanc and it's my
favourite, because it's my first decent hike and lead me on to the
PCT. If you're interested I wrote three journal entries about it
starting here
http://craig.stanton.net.nz/thebigoe/archives/2003/06/17/chamonix.php