[pct-l] Magnifier with Light

Paul Mitchell paul at bluebrain.ca
Fri Jan 12 12:10:00 CST 2007

Hmmm, this would be a handy piece of gear for me, but what a scam.  $17 with
shipping and handling.  They offer a second one "free" but in fine print you
have to pay another shipping and handling fee (cause of course they couldn't
throw the second one in the same box as the first) so to get two of them
would cost $24.

The reason I say it's a scam is that you would have to complete the order
for the first one before they give you the option for the second one ... so
if you miss the small print about the extra shipping you will very likely
make the purchase thinking Free actually means Free and you will get two for
$17, only to discover AFTER you've placed your order that you have to spend
another $7 for number two.

There really should be laws against that sort of trickery.

Paul