[pct-l] Hotels in San Diego

Randy & Cathie Cummins cumminsr at cox.net
Wed Jan 10 21:00:13 CST 2007

We've learned of a cheap motel, yes actually boasting a rating of 1.8 out of
5, which is on the bus-trolley-bus route to Campo, which Yogi describes.
This would be the Ramada Limited in La Mesa, and is reported to have
grocery, restaurants, laundry and library in the same neighborhood.  We plan
to give that a try.  We're after that "Amazing Race" kind of feeling.  Since
we are starting a week early, we have a trail angel picking us up in Warner
Springs and giving us a ride back to the Kick Off.  Can't beat those trail
angels.  Also want to say thanks to you and several others for all the good
answers to my campfire permit question.

Cathie