[pct-l] hiking poles

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Jan 10 13:25:59 CST 2007

You, my dear friend, are also YOUNG, and you are also VERY FIT.  You are not a geezer like some of us :o)

Seriously, your young body can take a pounding that some of us more, er, senior folks can't withstand as well.  Your time willl come, however (that's our consolation for being old ahead of you).

:o) L-Rod