[pct-l] pct-l Digest, Vol 39, Issue 12

Cris CJ5w4WD at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 10 11:12:17 CST 2007

Another issue with ski poles is if they are the -correct- length for -your-
skiing activities, they will be too long to be useful on a steep uphill
climb.  If you just buy or borrow shorter ski poles, that might be OK for
your -demo- run.  Personally, I would not be without at least one adjustable
trekking pole.  I've used my present ones for over 8 years now so I got my
money's worth.

Cris

mountains don't tolerate fools....