[pct-l] Keeping a VERY skinny guy warm in SoCAL

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 11:20:40 CST 2007

Adding on to Radar here-- I'm not sure exactly the name for this effect, but
I've been told also that HOLDING a nalgene with hot water will actually warm
you up.  For some reason the body is able to very effectively transfer heat
to your core that is absorbed through the palms of your hands (and,
probably, the soles of your feet as well).  This is why people instinctively
hold out their hands to a fire when they're cold.  FWIW.  Frankly, a warm
hat should do the trick.

YITOOD,

Leo