[pct-l] Keeping a VERY skinny guy warm in SoCAL

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 11:16:09 CST 2007

See link to hear Gary agree with what Paul says:

Trailcast 17 - Gary Schaezlein - Western
Mountaineering<http://www.trailcast.org/programs/44>

http://www.trailcast.org/programs/44

the fill number has to do with compressability of the garment, loft captures
air pockets and small trapped pockets of air is what keeps you warm.

armchair