[pct-l] Keeping a VERY skinny guy warm in SoCAL

Sabina Saib sabina_saib at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 10:14:40 CST 2007

Hi Paul,
I remember that when I hiked in upstate NY in the
winter, we made a campfire and heated rocks to take to
bed to stay warm.  I do not know if you can have a
fire on this part of the trail.  I also remember that
we had to be careful not to heat up sedimentary
rocks-the ones with layers-because they can explode.
Sabina