[pct-l] New Gear Weight Scale

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jan 6 21:11:07 CST 2007

_Tortoise73 at charter.net_ (mailto:Tortoise73 at charter.net)   writes:

Switchback, you can perform another extremely valuable service to all  the
ultralight gram-weenies out there. Weigh all the gear and then post your
weights to the list here. Someone wants to know how much weight they can save  by
only painting the top cm of their tent pegs.
I say all the  gram weenies out there should go down to Fry's and get their
own scales.   The AND HL-4000, I got cost $140.  Capacity 4000g x 1g and 8lbs
13 oz x .01  oz.  It is portable with 6 AA batteries and I like the one  gram
and .1 ounce readouts.

I noticed the box  it came in says, Office, Industry, Laboratory.  It does
NOT say anything  about backpacking.  I think I got the wrong scales.

Switchback the Gram Weenie