[pct-l] Warm Water - containers

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Fri Jan 5 17:20:49 CST 2007

"...and virtually indestructable."

Well, perhaps not "indestructible", but they only need to last until the
next trail town.

I've had plastic water bottles split open on me many a time. Don't drop
`em when cold and full on a rock! But the weight and cost can't be beat!

When water is plentiful, I pack a 24oz Arrowhead Water sport bottle -
that I calibrate to show 4 cups.

Yes- that four cups! I've measured out four full cups from a 1-cup
measure into a 24oz bottle. Either my measuring cup is off, or Arrowhead
makes larger bottles than the labeled 24 ounce. (I suspect Arrowhead
fills their bottles to a bit more than 24 ounces and I use the remaining
airspace to the top)

Fits PERFECT into the side pocket of my ULA Circuit!

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com