[pct-l] Hotels in San Diego

Stephanie Wilson taurodea at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 19:00:43 CST 2007

Hi PCT'ers,

Can anyone recommend a safe and affordable (less than $100, and
ideally less than $85) hotel in San Diego that I can stay at before I
begin hiking in April?

I'm looking for something relatively clean, in a safe area, hopefully
with a restaurant, that's convenient enough to some shopping (so I can
pick up some last-minute stuff like fuel and food). Also, relatively
close to the airport (within a 10-15 mile cab ride, I'd say).

If you know of anything that fits that description, or close to that
description, please drop me a line.

Thank you!

Stephanie
PCT 07