[pct-l] Camera Ploy

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 09:09:31 CST 2007

_matt at mattmaxon.com_ (mailto:matt at mattmaxon.com)  writes:

Classic  husband ploy, Switchback. Don't en"ploy" it too often though or
you'll  incur the wrath of the wife! OMG!  ;-)  I like the Olympus  720sw.
It is water resistant to 10ft and shock resistant to 5ft, too  bad it doesn't
 float.
*http://tinyurl.com/87mxm                Trail90

Yes, you must be careful with too  many ploys.  They must be used sparingly
and with great finesse.  But  it is for a good cause.  My fun on the trail.

The key is to make sure you support  her in her hobbies, etc., then it is
easier to get her support for your hobbies  and obsessions --- like hiking and
goofing off out on the trail.  She  thinks you are an okay guy and deserves to
be cut some slack, even with  another one of your strange pursuits, like
backpacking.  If you play your  cards right, you might even be allowed to play Trail
Pirate, but that is more  advance husband ploy stuff that I charge for the
information.

When you are around the  role model for the Terminator Leadership Female
type, you have to be very  careful.  Or you could find yourself a pirate swinging
from the end of rope  down at the docks.

Yes, the camera ploy should work  very nicely.  Of course, the Brighton
luggage for Christmas didn't hurt  either.  :-)

Switchback the Trail  Pirate
Ploy Expert for a Small Fee