[pct-l] Little tiny zip locks

Marcia gottawalk at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 27 22:31:57 CST 2007

Heh, we have those bags, too. We used the same reasoning: buy yhem from a
stationert store for about a dime each (hence their name...gold dust bags)
or buy lots on line. As we prepare for our 5th thru we are still using the
the original stock. (Who would have guessed that we would hike that much!)
Maybe you'll be using them far, far into the future.

GottaWalk