[pct-l] Little tiny zip locks

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Tue Feb 27 21:57:36 CST 2007

I just ordered a bunch of 2"x3" zip-lock (2 mil thick) bags.  A freezer bag
is about 1.75 mils thick, just to give you an idea of their thickness.

In order to pick these up at any reasonable price, I needed to buy 1,000 of
them.  It was like buy a hundred from a small time seller, or for twice the
price by a 1,000.  The cost me about $19 (with shipping and tax) for the
bunch.  I am going to use them for various medications, vitamins, and other
things for my ditty bag.  I will keep an extra dozen or so in my bounce box.

I don't need a thousand.  If you think you could use some of these for your
hike let me know, I will mail some to you.

Happy Trails,
BillB