[pct-l] Glacier Peak detour

Matt Bradley mattbradley1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 19:13:47 CST 2007

I actually do have some experience hitching from the white river camp and
trailhead.  The day I was there (in late June '05) there were a very few
cars at the trailhead.  It seems that the most common users out there are
fishermen (and women).  I started walking down the road and was picked up by
a local fisherman within a mile or so who dropped me at the ranger station
at the lake and then a little while later while I was walking down toward
highway 2 I was picked up by the same guy except this time he was with his
family in a minivan.  None of this took much time and the locals around
there are really friendly.  The ranger at lake Wenatchee was eager for my
report on trail conditions in the detour area.
Peace and Love,
Matt

--
Matt Bradley