[pct-l] Trip Report - PCT from I-10 to (almost) Highway 38 -Section C Through the Millard/Sawtooth Fire Area

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Mon Feb 26 17:54:55 CST 2007

The trail drops out of Teutang into Whitewater Canyon, but the trail
parallels the river for something like 3 miles before it turns in toward
the wash and crosses at the ford. I suppose if water was desperately
needed, you could go directly to the river from the gate at the end of
Tuetang, but it's rough going across the wash. Very rough.

On my return trip, I went toward the trout farm from that gate at
Teutang. It was difficult getting across. The wind was blowing so
friggin hard, it blew my sunglasses right off my face and I LOST them!
Really! I couldn't find them. So I just went on without them.

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com