[pct-l] Snow in far southern ca

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 18:22:42 CST 2007

Well we had a lousy storm down here for sections B, C & D.  All of the PCT from Idylwild through Wrightwood probably got no more than 6 inches.  Hope for more SOONer rather than LATER.

  SB

"JoAnn M. Michael" <jomike at cot.net> wrote:
  Well, up here in sections p, q and r we got some mean snow amounts! Here in the Shasta Valley we got 15" and the sights today are wondrous! Such beauty with the full sun on all this snow; can see the east side of the Eddy's and Deadfall Lakes area...white everywhere. Yreka apparently got about 12".

are we there yet

unsubscribe or change options: