[pct-l] Digital Camera with powerful zoom option?

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Feb 23 14:06:17 CST 2007

To clarify Steve's message below, he's not commenting on the contents of the message, he's commenting on the contributors email name (I do believe).

For the uninformed (which I was until recently) "MILF" is an acronym that stands for something rather unrepeatable on this list.  For those in the know, I would agree that it is inappropriate and disrespectful.

L-Rod