[pct-l] SealSkinz ultra light socks

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 14:56:10 CST 2007

Don't have any personal experience with the Sealskinz brand, but here something else to consider:

  http://www.rei.com/product/688268

  I do have this type and they work well. Feet get hot and perspire but they don't (or at least haven't so far) let water in.

  'Slogger

Jeffrey Wilzbacher <jeffwilzbacher at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello all,

I am thinking of purchasing a pair of sealskinz ultra light socks for a PCT thru hike thinking they would be ideal for dealing with snow covered paths and other rainy or wet conditions. They are pricy though! Does anyone have any experience using these? How do they perform? Are they worth the $$?

-Jeff Wilzbacher

unsubscribe or change options: