[pct-l] We don't need no stinking guide book?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Feb 22 19:33:46 CST 2007

to each his own.

but consider saving and sending home the used packets after you complete
that section. They often will be valuable to you in reconstructing your
trip, identifying fotos, reviving memories in later years.

In 1973 I took a driving trip clear across the continent and back. The
first part I logged my stopping points as well as a rudimentary journal.
When I try to recall specific events of this, I pull out the *old* stuff
and look thru. Sure wish I had did a little more journaling and kept at
it for the entire trip.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>