[pct-l] Digital Camera with powerful zoom option?

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 18:09:27 CST 2007

footslogger03 at yahoo.com writes:

Check  out the Canon A710.   Has 6X     ...yes 6x zoom, plus  image
stabilization

That's where I'm headed   ...

That's what I settled on and so far it's been a great camera.  A  heads up
when you buy a camera, make sure it has a US warranty.  I  went with the
cheapest price online and realized when I got it, it had no  warranty!  Shortly after
I found the sme camera a bit cheaper  with a US warranty.  ; (

I saw someone with the Nikon Coolpix S-4 the other day and it looked  like a
decent camera.  The 360* swivel lens was cool (you could flip  it back to take
your own pic) but it seemed to me it could be a weak spot, prone  to
breakage.  It also didn't have a optical view finder, which seem to be  rarer and
rarer these days, but really help in bright sunlight vs the LCD  screen.

Sly
http://www.aol.com.