[pct-l] Searchers wanted

Vic Hanson vichansonperu at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 00:57:06 CST 2007

If any of you are twiddling your thumbs and looking for a computer chair adventure, I could use some help. I had almost 1000 hits on my website last month but this month only about 150 so far. The site is now listed with Google, MSN and Yahoo search engines but some of them are pretty far down in the list. The way I understand it is the more searches and clicks on a site, the farther up on the list it is located. I'm looking for as many people as possible to search for my site and when they find a listing for it, to click on it and go to the website. I wish I could offer you great prizes for doing this but all I can give you now is my sincere thanks.

  If you have the time and are willing to do it, here is how you can help:

  Search using words like - trekking, hiking, Peru, Arequipa, canyon, Cotahuasi, Vic

  For example with vic peru canyon hiking arequipa, my yahoo blog comes up in #4 spot, my MSN blog in #21 and adventurecotahuasi.com in #39.

  Using vic cotahuasi I get the first 6 spots and 14 of the first 20, including the link to my blog on PCTA site. However most people don't know about (or remember how to spell) Cotahuasi so I am trying to get my site to come up without using Cotahuasi. Or using cotahuasi peru (without vic) it comes up #68. Using adventure cotahuasi peru it is #23. And of course if they don't know me they aren't going to have my name in there.

  Anyway, you get the idea. If you can help I would really appreciate it. And please tell your friends about
  www.adventurecotahuasi.com for a great adventure in Peru.

  Much thanks, and eagerly awaiting my Even More Walking DVD!

  Vic  AKA Sugar Daddy

  PS I didn't hear of anyone not being able to get alcohol of some kind last year. The hiker boxes also had quite a bit.

  Interested in a South American Adventure? I have started an Adventure Travel Business in Peru.
  http://www.adventurecotahuasi.com

  Check out my yahoo blog for stories and pictures of my PCT hike:
  http://360.yahoo.com/vichansonperu

  Check out my MSN blog for current and past photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/