[pct-l] Resupply in Warner Springs

Ziggy Bean ziggybean at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:45:03 CST 2007

My plan is to start the trail on April 20th, hike to Warner Springs, and
hitch a ride back to the kickoff.  My question is do I pick up my resupply
box at Warner Springs before or after the kickoff?  If I decide to pick up
my resupply box after the kickoff, will there be enough food and stuff at
Morena Lake to tie me over for the weekend?  I guess the only reason to pick
up the box before the kickoff is if I want to start hiking on the Sunday of
kickoff when the post office is closed.  Hmm...maybe I just answered my own
question...

Thanks,
Greta