[pct-l] Volunteers Needed for "Hiker Hut" project / Dinsmores / Skykomish, WA.

Tom Griffin griffin at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 21 10:44:31 CST 2007

I just wanted to quickly add that the topic of being a trail angel will
be one of the trail classes at the PCTA Trail Fest in Seattle on March
24th. Andrea and Jerry will be there, as will trail angel extraordinaire
Donna Sauffley. More info at <http://www.pcta.org/>.

Tom Griffin
Seattle
PCT Pages: http://griffinte.home.comcast.net/pct.html