[pct-l] Foot swelling - how long before it sets in?

Jack H hikerunion at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 18:04:19 CST 2007

My feet were a surprise to me. They swelled after maybe 100 miles, and
I was forced into new shoes at about mile 200. I had even started with
shoes that were a half size larger! It was a surprise because I don't
remember experiencing any foot swelling after a previous 160 mile
hike. And my feet haven't gone back to their old size...