[pct-l] Flip-flop

Rknuteson at aol.com Rknuteson at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 13:21:10 CST 2007

Just learned that my son is to be married in early July, right  in the middle
of my thru-hike.  I'm wondering if I should hike to Kennedy  Meadows, go home
for the wedding and then come back to Manning Park, Canada, in  mid-July and
hike south, finishing at KM.  I'm 64 yrs old and don't think I  have time to
finish if I head north from KM in mid-July.  Any one with some  experience or
advice on this?  If I do the flip flop, I should be able to  hike the Sierras
into October, right?

Hamlet