[pct-l] Fake Knee - Grand Canyon Expedition

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 19:31:21 CST 2007

Canyon/MeadowsEd writes:

You  would have to start at 4 am to beat me my friend..............I just did
a  drop shipment coming in care of "River Mail" to us so even if you leave
ahead  of me my supplies will be waiting for me
This is even better. When I get down to the river campground first, there
will be supplies waiting for me to sack.  This is too cool.  I will  sell these
things off first just to warm up for the later auction of  the expedition
members when they roll in.  It cannot get any better  than this.  I get to
practice before the big auction.  Wow.  I  have some preliminary events before the
main event just like in  boxing.

Thanks for the heads up.  I am getting excited about this  expedition.

Switchback the  Profiteer