[pct-l] sierra designs isotope pants

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 13:44:45 CST 2007

Bummer     ...looks like pretty much all the weblinks to vendors are for the MENS Isotope Pants.  But why not use the store finder on the following link (Sierra Designs Homepage):

  http://www.sierradesigns.com/womens.display.php?id=690

  I entered my zipcode and came up with over a dozen stores that are SD retailers (one of which was REI, by the way).  You might have to order them    ...but at least you'll get the size you need.

  'Slogger

diana s <tergemina at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Thanks for the link, Footslogger! Unfortunately, argear only has the isotope
pants for sale in men's medium and larger... and I wear size women's
very-short-can-walk-under-almost-any-blowdown-without-bending. Do you know
of any other sources that might carry more sizes?
chigger aka littleredbug

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline