[pct-l] Hiking in Rain Gear

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 13:35:44 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/12/2007 8:44:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
footslogger03 at yahoo.com writes:

OK   ...so I loathe hiking in any type of rain jacket.   So  how do most
hikers deal with the rain in the northern secion(s) of the PCT,  especially
Washington ??   Can you just hike through it like most of  us did on the AT or is it
too cool ??

I see you've already got a bunch of suggestions but before reading them  I'll
offer my $.02 or is it two words.  Frogg Toggs.

It was cold and wet for 3 of 4 weeks and they worked great.  I  also suggest
having the pants.

Sly