[pct-l] Hiking Alone in '08....

Dusty Wallace dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 22:47:43 CST 2007

Georgi-
Thanks for the words if encouragement! I've heard the lecture many times
about hiking alone from my parents and my friends. about it not being the
'smart' thing to do. But when did anyone, other then my fellow hikers, ever
think that hiking 2600+ miles was a 'smart' thing to do?
HYOH....that's what im going to do. I know I will find some amazing people
along the way, maybe even the whole way, and that's half the adventure.
and thank you for the invite, I most defiantly will take you up on that
offer.
happy hiking and see you on the trail
Kim

  _____