[pct-l] Big Gear Test Coming Up

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 03:49:39 CST 2007

The folks over at Aquaclip are  sending me some samples to test for
hiking(w_ww.aquaclip.com)_ (http://www.aquaclip.com) .

I am like some of you and think they might slip out as you walk down and up
a trail.  But who knows until tested with a pack and all the hiking  gear.  If
it turns out that this simple device is the answer to carry water  on the
waist as I hike, I will feel pretty stupid after all my years playing  around
with this idea.

I was thinking that even if I had to add some Velcro straps to hold them on
the belt a little better, that would be no big deal.  Also, I was wondering
if they might not only work with water bottles, but with some Platypus water
holder models.  I would like that better than bottles.

Any way, I will report back to you  as soon as my experiments are over.

Switchback the Mad Scientist of the  Trail