[pct-l] What will you do with all those photos???

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Thu Feb 8 20:07:36 CST 2007

What I'd really like is the ability to subscribe to a journal - like youtube
does.  This way I am notified via email whenever there is an update.

For the journal owner (or administrator) the feature should allow you to
unselect a check box on the Add or Edit screen to turn off the update for
that session/edit.  This way, when you are tweaking things and do not want a
handful of update messages sent, they will be held back (no false update
messages).

Food for thought or thoughts of food.

BillB